Re: [0/2] ARM: Adjustments for init_atags_procfs()

On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 01:52:34PM +0100, Markus Elfring wrote:

> >> Special mailing list settings probably influenced this situation.
>
> Did any communication filters hinder the clarification of further development ideas?

How about doing the research yourself? Using lore, it's possible to
work it out. Find the message id. Then visit

https://lore.kernel.org/r/<message-id>

and study the result. It will give you the answer you want.

> >> Can you collaborate also with mentioned mailing list archive interfaces?
> >
> > Err what? Sorry, I don't understand your comment.
>
> Are you going to pick any patches up from linked information sources?

No. Did you read my first reply which told you how patches get applied
to arch/arm? If you didn't, your patch won't get applied.

FTTP is here! 80Mbps down 10Mbps up. Decent connectivity at last!