Re: [1/2] mm: lock a vma before stack expansion

On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 10:55 PM Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring@xxxxxx> wrote:

> …
> >> Markus, your nitpicking is not useful.  Please stop.
> >
> > I'll fix the nits, at least the ones I can, if there is a need for v2.
>
> Thanks for such a constructive feedback.
>
> Would you like to take any further information better into account
> for subsequent patch variants?

All feedback is appreciated. The comments you provided so far seem to
be nice-to-haves but not critical enough to post a new version of the
patch IMHO. If something more substantial is found that requires a new
version then I'll address your feedback there as well.
Thanks,
Suren.