Re: Still a QNX6 filesystem maintainer?

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 4:42 PM Lukas Bulwahn <lukas.bulwahn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Kai,
>
> in the course of clean-up of "lost documentation" in the kernel, I
> intend to remove the file ./fs/qnx6/README in the repository and
> replace it by a section in the CREDITS and MAINTAINERS file, just as
> done with all other contributions to the kernel.
>
> Given that the email address has not been used since around 2012 and
> the time the filesystem was initially submitted, it might be likely
> that this email does not exist anymore.
>
> So, this email is just a quick check if there is still somebody
> responding or not.
>
> If no one responds, I would mark the QNX6 FILESYSTEM as Orphaned. If
> you do respond, I would simply submit a section with you as a
> maintainer.

Okay, after my email server quickly responded. I could then actually
find out that even the server for ontika.net does not seem to be there
anymore.

The command 'nslookup ontika.net' told me:
** server can't find ontika.net: NXDOMAIN

I assume the email address is dead by now and this filesystem is
orphaned. A patch is to follow.

Lukas