Re: scripts: add_namespace: Fix coccicheck failed

>> I would find a commit subject like “scripts: add_namespace:
>> Add support for the default coccicheck operation mode” more appropriate
>> (if this software development will be clarified further in the shown direction
>> at all).
>
> Please let this go.

This will not happen for a while.

> Please stop criticizing the English of others.

I am occasionally trying to provide some code review.

Chances for further improvements will eventually be lost, if you do not
get informed about corresponding update candidates.

> The message is understandable, and even more informative than what you propose.

I would appreciate the selection of a better wording also in this case.

Regards,
Markus