Re: Checking usage of likeliness annotations

> I'm also curious about that, what is the filesystem or kernel standard about
> likely/unlikely use (since I didn't find some documented standard
> so I used in my personal way,

Such information is helpful.

> I think it is reasonable at least to cover all error handling paths),

I hope so, too.

I imagine that the likeliness annotation usage could depend also on
software build parameters.
Would you occasionally like to influence corresponding probabilities
any more by system settings?

> maybe I'm an _idiot_

I hope not.

> as some earlier unfriendly word said somewhere
> so I'm too stupid to understand the implicit meaning of some document.

Can the software development discussion be continued in more constructive ways?

Regards,
Markus