Hi community

Hello everyone,

I've been subscribed here for about a week, I'm a software development
student from Lima, Peru. For a long time I have wanted to help the
Kernel community, but I think I was a little nervous about presenting
patches because I felt I was not prepared for that, but I think now is
a good time to start and try to learn as much as I can, I've already
sent a couple of trivial patches, and I'll probably stay here for a
long time, so I wanted to introduce myself and say it's an honor to be
able to contribute to the kernel community even with my little patches
:)

Pleased to meet you all,
--
Christopher Díaz Riveros