Re: InfiniBand-ocrdma: Delete unnecessary variable initialisations in 11 functions

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 05:24:50PM +0100, SF Markus Elfring wrote:

Since, you didn't answer to my original question, I will repeat it again.
[Q.] What did you try to achieve by this patch?

P.S. This is mailing list for developers and not for patch bots.
We are glad to see patches that clean the code, but they need to
be meaningful. Your automated patches add noise without any real
benefit.

You was suggested to be ignored in MTD mailing list exactly for this
type of patches, did you learn anything from that experience?