Getting Started with Kernel Janitors Project

Hi all,
I am new to linux kernel project and came through the kernelnewbies
webpage saying kernel janitor project is a good way to get me started
contributing to kernel. But I am not quite sure how to get started
with the janitor project. I read through the TODO list
(http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo) but the items there
sounds very general to me. Is there any sort of list that looks like
the issue list of most Github project (i.e. has specified which file
should I look for, instead of more general TODO description)?

In general, any suggestion on how to get me started contributing to
this project will be really appreciated.

(This is the first time I send email to the mailing list and I
apologize if it's not appropriate ask this kind of question on the
mailing list.)

Thanks,
Zhe