Re: [patch 1/2] wlan-ng: clean up prism2sta_inf_chinforesults()

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:42:23PM +0100, walter harms wrote:
> but i am missing the point why where are two counters.
> i is simple. it is used to check the bitfield hw->channel_info.results.scanchannels
> n is increased only the when a bit is set. So it would be more easy to simply
> count the bits and run the loop about that number.
> But i can also imagine that the bitfield act as "enable" and the author actualy
> should read &inf->info.chinforesult.result[i];
>
> perhaps i am missing the point, could someone tell me were i am wrong ?

Reading your email again, I can see what you mean.

I don't have the hardware though or any more info than you do.  I
can only assume that the original code works.  My patch doesn't
change anything or introduce any bugs that weren't there in the
original.

regards,
dan carpenter