Re: Kernel janitors website?

Am 14.02.2013 19:09, schrieb Michal Sojka:
> Hello,
>
> we are running a university course [1] (in Czech) about working with
> open source communities. We try to help students with finding tasks and
> projects to work on. Do you have a web site listing the possible tasks
> for students?
>
> It used to be http://janitor.kernelnewbies.org/ but it seems to be dead.
> Other pages http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo,
> https://code.google.com/p/kernel-janitors/wiki/TODO seem to be outdated.
>
> Thanks,
> -Michal
>
> [1] https://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/osp/
> --

hi,
it depends what skill you want. The linux kernel is a very large project
and it may be a bit hard to find a suitable small project. There are lots
of other project like xorg, busybox, glibc (and friends) that are interesting.
You can go to savannah or other hosters and look by your self for projects.
(read: bugs in linux kernel tend to be squashed very fast. It is  a very moving target)
re,
 wh