Re: Kernel janitors website?

> Everything in staging/ is supposed to be being developed with the
> goal of getting out.  The exception would the android code.

OK, at one point, some code was put there that was on the way out, unless
someone complained, rather than on the way in.  I think it was around the
time of the final elimination of the big kernel lock.  But perhaps it was
an isolated incident.  If all of the code in staging is actually of
interest, maybe I should pay more attention to it in the future :)

julia