Re: busy loops in kernel

Hi Dan,

Yes we do static analysis. The txt file has a bit more information. It
is actually: count, line numbers and C file. In some cases, when
driver comprises of multiple files, line numbers may be shifted (since
all files are merged together for analysis).

Some cases are more insidious where drivers use hardware values for
array/pointer de-reference. They are way fewer than busy loops but I
have muted them for this iteration at least.

And, yes these are real infinite loops, about 1000 of them.

Thanks,
Asim