Re: kernel compilation error linux-2.6.35.5

Adam,

I Followed this link
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/compiling-linux-kernel-26.html

in Summary

make menuconfig   ( here I enabled many option included debug related )
make
make modules_install ( with root )
make install  ( with root )

while compilation of other kernels these 4 steps worked for me.
Am i missing something in compilation process...
and yes important thing.... can we see compilation logs / error logs
??? if yes then please help me to locate this one..

- Rahul Ruikar