Re: [patch] i2o: cleanup exit paths

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 02:47:38PM -0500, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010, Alan Cox wrote:
>
> > Not sure I am the person to Cc. I've got no I2O hardware nor touched it
> > for a while. It looks sane to me but is un-owned really so I'd send it
> > either directly or via the trivial patch maintainer .
>
> I guess he just randomly picked a couple of kernel developers.

./scripts/get_maintainer.pl

So...  Christoph, I did notice that I've been CC'ing you a lot recently,
but I figured you had got a promotion or something.  I'll remove you
from the CC list from here out.  Probably you should have refused to ack
Tejun's slab.h patch. The get_maintainer.pl script now thinks you two own
97% of the kernel...

Guess-its-ok-by: Christoph Lameter <cl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

regards,
dan carpenter