Re: http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo/ReturnCodes

Hi Alexandru,

Welcome!!
AFAIK currently no body is working on this task, you are free to try
your hand at it.

Please don't accumulate lots of work and send at once.
I'd suggest first to find out a couple of occurrences where the return
code related fixes
can be applied. fix them compile test and better if you can test thoroughly.
read the submitting-patches documents and send your first cute lil
patch to the maintainers
and lkml.
this way you will get to know the whole process of submitting patches
to the linux source tree.

best of luck
Milind
http://milindchoudhary.googlepages.com/

On 11/14/08, Alexandru Goia <goia.alex@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am a first year student at Faculty of Computer Science, University
> Politehnica
> in Bucharest, Romania.
>
> I am willing to take the project located at the URL in Subject. Please
> tell me
> who is the responsable with this project and what things I should know
> before
> I start the project.
>
> I will be helped by a teaching assistent from the Faculty.
>

> Thank you,
> Alexandru Goia.
> --
> in