Re: dead website(?) and questions about TODO list

I haven't heard a peep out of anyone, so I guess I've volunteered
myself to figure all those things out and clean them up. :-)

I'll assume those web sites are permanently gone, and those 2001 todo
items are probably done (or irrelevant due to 7 years of changes).

I'll work my way through all those things as I get time, and if I
screw something up I'm sure somebody will tell me.

If anyone has any suggestions or requests about the wiki organization,
let me know and I'll try to work those in.

Mike Steiner