Kernel Janitors List archive

G'day people,

I was looking for an archive of a posting on the janitors list and
noticed that the google groups page doesn't seem to have up to date
emails
http://groups.google.com/group/linux_kernel_janitors
and that the old archive stoped archiving mails in october last year
https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/kernel-janitors/

I was wondering if someone could either, (1) show me how to view the newer
mails on th google group site, (2) fix the google group site, or (3) show me
where an alternate archive of the kernel janitors mailing list is.

Darren J.