Re: [KJ] time for a KJ wiki cleanup, i think

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Matthias Kaehlcke
<matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> El Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 10:19:03AM -0400 Robert P. J. Day ha dit:
>

>>   given that it's been a while, i'm planning on doing some cleaning up
>> of the current KJ wiki page here:
>>
>>   http://fsdev.net/wiki/index.php?title=Kernel_Janitor%27s_Todo_List
>
> this page doesn't seem to exist any longer, does someone know whether
> the content is accesible available using another URl?

Well, I finally got around to migrating my webserver to a VPS, and so
that wiki is no longer in existence.  I can get you the SQL dump,
which has every page in it, but it also features all the spam as well.

>From the reponses I recieved when I asked who to send the backup to, I
thought that everyone had already moved to another system, making it
really unecessary to keep the wiki.  Luckily I backed it up along with
everything else!

Just let me know who to mail the information to.  It could take a day
or two to filter it out, as well, since it's in a 3 MB file which had
all my other databases in it, too.

--
Registered Linux Addict #431495
http://profile.xfire.com/mrstalinman | John 3:16!