Re: what happened to the fsdev.net/wiki janitors TODO list?

On Feb 4, 2008 4:19 AM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   it's been a while since i've checked in on the KJ TODO list that i
> was working on at fsdev.net, and now i don't see how to get to the
> wiki.  can someone clue me in on where that's gone?  thanks.

It still comes up at wiki.fsdev.net just fine for me. I haven't
touched it in a long while.  The last thing I did to it was about four
months or more ago when I ended up using phpMyAdmin to delete a ton of
spam accounts.  It still worked, so I guess it's pretty forgiving
about deleted accounts.  I use some software which can't deal with
permenently deleted accounts... sort of odd.

I've been considering installing some kind of further anti-spam
measures, since the previous ones didn't work.

I also think that removing the link on the main FSDEV site to the wiki
helped reduce the amount of spam, though honestly I haven't looked in
a long while.

--
Registered Linux Addict #431495
http://profile.xfire.com/mrstalinman | John 3:16!