Wiki Movement

Because the wiki was cluttering my root web directory, I moved it to a
subdomain ('cause it was causing issues when trying to upgrade
Wordpress, which is a long story largely aggravated by the nonexistent
FTP support of Windows, but nonetheless, I moved it).

The wiki is now located at http://wiki.fsdev.net/ or
http://www.wiki.fsdev.net/, depending upon your preference.  It will
rewrite both ways.

I'm going to leave the wiki in the old spot for about a week to give
you time to get used to it.

Thought I'd let you know :)

--
Registered Linux Addict #431495