Re: standard for documenting conditional preprocessor directives?

* 27-08-2007

Randy,

[]
> Your example almost matches my preference/style, but there is no Linux
> kernel "standard" for this AFAIK.

i've proposed all this some time ago, in order to simplify scripts, that
strip __KERNEL__ in headers, and get rid of `unifdef`. I'm sure you've
saw that in LKML. But you, as well known documentation supporter, didn't
wrote proposition in English. Now you are saying "no standard". Who other
than you can propose it?

[]
> ---
> ~Randy
> *** Remember to use Documentation/SubmitChecklist when testing your code ***
____
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe kernel-janitors" in

Argh!!..
____

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe kernel-janitors" in