Re: RFC - KBUILD_MODNAME is misleading in builtins, as seen in /proc/dynamic_debug/control

On 21 Mar 2023, Masahiro Yamada stated:
> He spams with MODULE_LICENSE removal with no justification.

Luis a) asked me to do it b) asked me to split it up like that (believe
me, it was extra work). A good few maintainers subsequently protested
that it wasn't split up even more finely.

I consider doing what Luis asks to constitute justification enough to
give it a try in this area -- or at least I'm not going to say no
without a damn good reason!