Re: .config and "make" / turning off all debug

CONFIG_DEBUG_FS appears to be a relevant to kernel development.  So,
turning that off should be fine for me.

The below are from grep SELECT.  Looking each up, none seem to enable
DEBUG/TRACE elsewhere. However I am still somewhat a newbie.
CONFIG_PROCESSOR_SELECT=
CONFIG_B44_PCI_AUTOSELECT=
CONFIG_B44_PCICORE_AUTOSELECT=
CONFIG_B43_PCI_AUTOSELECT=
CONFIG_B43_PCICORE_AUTOSELECT=
CONFIG_B43LEGACY_PCI_AUTOSELECT=
CONFIG_B43LEGACY_PCICORE_AUTOSELECT=
CONFIG_MEDIA_SUBDRV_AUTOSELECT=
CONFIG_INTEL_SPEED_SELECT_INTERFACE=

If interest are the keys for grep LEGACY or _LEGACY
which, semantically, I would hope to be able to turnoff/disable on
hardware more current than perhaps 3-5 years ago or a KVM or
VirtualBox VM.  Your thoughts and input are appreciated.

Thank you,