Re: 6.0.0-RC kernels trigger Firefox snap bug with 6.0.0-rc3 through 6.0.0-rc7

On 10/18/22 12:55, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:

On 10/18/22 16:36, Mirsad Todorovac wrote:
Hi Bagas,

It would be a great speed improvement for my testing kernels if ccache gcc worked
for me, so I wonder if you could give me some advice.

I tried the latest binary release (compiling on our Debian 10 Buster is impossible due
to prerequisites required), however, it did not work though I saw that it cached
objs, but it also recompiled them each time.

Now that the building cycle of 90 minutes appears too long, it would be prudent to
have the ccaching system working.

Are you willing to give some advice?
CC'ing linux-kbuild list, since people there may know this issue.
I think I fixed it, but I will inform you whether it worked.

Thanks.

--
Mirsad Goran Todorovac
Sistem inženjer