Re: kbuild self-created module file errors with: ERROR: modpos: missing MODULE_LICENSE

The source module has it.  This is a library that is built and to
build it, the makefile needed the obj-m:=junk.o item, when the error
comes up, it points to junk as the problem file.  I tried just copying
my own junk.mod.c but it appears its always overwritten.   I just
patched the kernel to go back to a warning instead of error and now
it's all working fine.