Re: 5.10 build issue creating library for driver support.

The old 5.4 patch fixed the problem I had then which was linking with
a library, this one is that it won't *create* the library.

"No rule to make target '/path/to/sourcefile.o', needed by '/path/to/lib.a' Stop

With 5.10 you get the above problem with 5.4 without the patch you can
still create it, just can't link with it, with the patch it works
perfectly.  So it's new in 5.10.

Thanks!!