KBUILD_IMAGE-reg

Hi All,

I see that we have moved from directly using KBUILD_IMAGE to "make image_name"
to decide the image to be included in the final deb package. Long ago when
I remember we could override KBUILD_IMAGE in the environment to include
the image of our choice in the deb pkg.

Is this possible now by any other means? Because there are times when I
would like to include vmlinux instead of vmlinuz and just wondering how
one could go about accomplishing that.

Thanks,
Vijai Kumar K