Re: make_kernelconfig fails in OpenWRT buildroot

On 10.08.19 17:44, Thomas Albers wrote:
Hello!

Somehow, kconfig is not linked against libtinfow.

can you make sure you don't have any ncurses pieces in your sysroot and
retry ?

No ncurses in sysroot. The kconfig script worked when the sysroot's
pkg-config was disabled. Right now I think there are issues with the
way OpenWRT uses pkg-config.

hmm, has been a long time since last time I used openwrt.

Maybe have a closer look what it passes in $PKG_CONFIG (probably a
wrapper script) and what the actual call behind is.

Maybe you have a really ancient pkg-config that doesn't have sysroot
support yet ?

--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult