Re: Automatic secondary intermediate target deduction

Hi Masahiro,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 12:23 PM Masahiro Yamada
<yamada.masahiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How many intermediate .S files do you have?
> Is it worthwhile computing them automatically?

Right now, 7, and it's pretty easy to list them manually. I already
have implemented as a backup a solution more or less akin to your
suggestion. I just figured there was some chance you might find that
incredible automatic oneliner somehow appealing and prefer it. :P I'll
go with the manual way instead.

Jason