HELP: Count Lines of Code in Custom Compiled Kernel

So I compiled a custom minimal Linux Kernel. I want to list all the
source files used for this particular .config file. I also want to
count the lines of code against that .config file compilation.

I tried using 'make  > logfile', but that only lists the generated
object files. Source files are not listed.
'find . -type f -name *.[ch]' includes all the source files, while I
only need those that are being used by my .config file.

Regards.