[xq]config port to Qt 5 -

Hello Michal

Looking at the recent git log, it seems that you've taken over maintainership
of kconfig.

I've tried to reach Yann and have got no reply. I'm wondering if you can take
the patches that Boris developed and I reviewed for porting make xconfig from
Qt 2/3/4 to Qt 4/5.

The patches can currently be found at
https://github.com/thiagomacieira/linux/tree/xconfig-qt5.

I can send them via git send-email if you're the right person to send to.