Re: how to echo $(KBUILD_CFLAGS)

Hi Sam

That exactly hits what I need. I'll dig more about kbuild makefile hooking out-of-tree
makefile. As marked by Michal before, it's not a completely kbuild makefile.

Again, thank you very much for your spare time.

Best regards
Raphael

> Hi RaphaelWu
>
> Try this:
>
> obj-m += test.o
>
> $(warning Before-KBUILD_CFLAGS=$(KBUILD_CFLAGS))
>
> KBUILD_CFLAGS := $(subst -pg,,$(KBUILD_CFLAGS))
>
> $(warning After-KBUILD_CFLAGS=$(KBUILD_CFLAGS))
>
>       Sam
The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.