kconfig xconfig port to Qt 5

Hello Yann & others

I asked on Google+ a few weeks ago about some help to port qconf to Qt 5 and
Boris volunteered. He's finished porting and I've tested his changes, plus made
an update to the buildsystem to find and use Qt 5. In order to do that, we
dropped Qt 2 and Qt 3 support.

First things first: the MAINTAINERS file lists
git://gitorious.org/linux-kconfig/linux-kconfig as the repository for upstream
sources, but Gitorious is no longer working and that is unavailable. Do you
have an updated URL?

Second: how do you prefer these changes? Boris made 37 commits, each making a
small part of the port. Do you want each change individually, or would you
like me to squash them?

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358