Re: Kconfig Gtk/Qt interface flavours ported to newest toolkit versions

> So as a summarry, here are the three options:
>   - update existing frontends against their respective framework
>   - add two new frontends, and two new goals to call them
>   - add two new frontends, and decide whether to call them or the old ones
>
> Really, I have no idea what is best.

As per my other mail the best candidate is
"- update existing frontends against their respective framework".

Because:
- There exist a fallback for users that do not have the never libs available
- The gtk/qt frontends see only little love&care - so coming up with something
  that require more love&care is not good
- And we know that we have a person to look after the problems that is introduced
  at lest for a few months.

We should carefully review the patches to make sure the resulting code is maintainable
in the long term. I assume this is more or less a no-brainer.

	Sam