Wish: exact matches displayed first

Hi all,

I wish a search in "make menuconfig" would return an exact match, if it
exists, first in the list. At the moment, looking for "PCI", for
example, returns several dozen entries (anything matching "PCI") and
CONFIG_PCI is far away from the top. Ideally I would expect this query
to return CONFIG_PCI first.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare