fix warning: (DRM_NOUVEAU) selects ACPI_WMI

I see NOUVEAU is moved out of X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES, but it selects
ACPI_WMI & MXM_WMI
which are still under X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES menu, causing such warning
if I selected DRM_NOUVEAU while not X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES:

[archuser@archtop linux-3.5]$ make oldconfig
scripts/kconfig/conf --oldconfig Kconfig
warning: (DRM_NOUVEAU) selects ACPI_WMI which has unmet direct
dependencies (X86 && X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES && ACPI)
warning: (DRM_NOUVEAU) selects MXM_WMI which has unmet direct
dependencies (X86 && X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES && ACPI_WMI)
warning: (DRM_NOUVEAU) selects ACPI_WMI which has unmet direct
dependencies (X86 && X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES && ACPI)
warning: (DRM_NOUVEAU) selects MXM_WMI which has unmet direct
dependencies (X86 && X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES && ACPI_WMI)
#
# configuration written to .config
#

I think this may be a general error of kconfig direct dependencies system:
whenever a sub item (ACPI_WMI here) is selected by something else
(DRM_NOUVEAU here)
while the item's parent (X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES) dependency is unmet,
shouldn't we select all its dependency automatically?

in this case, maybe easier just fix DRM_NOUVEAU to also select
X86_PLATFORM_DEVICES,
but I think it's not the right way and in future we will have more
similar warnings