Re: arch/x86/Makefile kbuild problem

> You should send a proper patch (refer to
> Documentation/SubmittingPatches) to lkml and the people under the "X86
> ARCHITECTURE (32-BIT AND 64-BIT)" entry in the MAINTAINERS file.

The reasons I didn't do it right away are
- Even though I checked carefully, I wasn't quite sure this couldn't
break something else
and
- I've never submitted a patch before,

So I thought it could be useful (and safer) to have someone double
checking this before.
Since you appear to have, I'll follow your advice (and hope for the best)...
Thanks for the tips! /Ph.