Re: Building an external x86_64 module from an x86 (32-bit) machine?

Arnaud,

> I suppose that you ensured that your kernel tree when you are building
> for x86-32 has been "prepared" for building for x86-32, and that you
> are using a dedicated x86-64 config and preparation when you try to
> build for x86-64 ?

I do use a dedicated x86_64 config, but I didn't prepare.
That's most likely the clue I was missing.
Since all this stuff happens automagically when kbuilding for the
running kernel, it just becomes tricky when you have to decouple the
steps and understand what really goes on below.

I'll come back with the results if I get through it (or more questions
if I don't ;-) )

Thanks alot! /PhA.