Re: nconfig - F2, F3 misbehaves..

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Sam Ravnborg <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Nir.
>
> When I press F2 at one of the top-level menus
> then nconfig exits and a '~' is written to stdout.
>
> Same happens when I press F3.
>
> If I press F2 or F3 at a submenu then I see only the README,
> and when I get back I am one level up in the menus.

This implies that the function keys are not processed correctly by
ncurses; e.g., they are seen as two characters, one of them is ESC. I
believe this is the reason why you are getting one menu back.

> I have not tried to debug this.
> It happens with and without the search patch.

Can you please try with a different terminal emulator? Also check that
you have a terminfo file which matches your terminal and TERM
environment variable.