Re: Maybe my frequent kernel building could be of some help to the community? And how to build?

Randy Dunlap wrote:

The first thing that I would try is enabling CONFIG_DEVTMPFS and
CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT, rebuild, reboot...

I've rebuilt and it boots fine. Just after booting the kernel it had to think for a while and I was afraid that it won't boot at all. But it booted.

BTW What is this message during building about? Should I worry?

WARNING: modpost: Found 106 section mismatch(es).
To see full details build your kernel with:
'make CONFIG_DEBUG_SECTION_MISMATCH=y'

Regards,

Piotr Hosowicz

--
"[Oleksy] dotknął naszych domów, naszych żon, naszych dzieci,
naszych psów, naszych ŚWINEK MORSKICH, on po prostu wkroczył