Re: Comments on deb-pkg patch series

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 06:23:20PM +0200, maximilian attems wrote:
> [ adding Theodore Ts'o on CC ]
>
> Sam can you please merge 1-6 of the series as those are not contested.
> thanks.

Please sort out the input to the various patches and re-send.
Preferably as one tested serie fo patches and not two individual submissions.

I do not know the debian packaging system so you cannot ask me to judge
between two individual submission - you guys need to sort that out yourself.

[Neither do I know rpm for that matter - but thats another story].

I would like to see the patch serie soon so we can get this applied in the .30 timeframe.

	Sam