Re: RFC: run all userspace header through unifdef

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 10:23:12PM +0300, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> Facts:
> - installing userspace headers is nothing normal users need
> - unifdef is relatively fast
> - we have sometimes patches moving headers from header-y to
>   unifdef-y or the other way round
>
> Any objections against dropping unifdef-y and simply running all headers
> through unifdef?
Not from me at least.

I had some optimized version of the check done once - but lost the patch
during an over eager rm -rf (and no backup).
That patch killed unidef-y and ran everything through unidef.

It would be a welcome cleanup to avoid the distinction.
If people resist then we should check for __KERNEL__ in the
header-y files.

	Sam