Re: Issue with TPM2 Encrypt/Decrypt Functionality and TSS API Integration

The TPM 2.0 Library specification is a library of possible functions. A platform specific specification (e.g., PC Client) specifies which commands are mandatory.

I assume that the TPM you are using does not implement TPM2 Encrypt/Decrypt.

In general, check the platform specific specification and use only
mandatory features for interoperability.