ima-evm-utils: version 1.5 released

There have been many changes since the last release.  The most notable
change is CI support for testing new kernel integrity features not yet
upstreamed and bugfixes, or functionality not enabled by distros in a
User Mode Linux (UML) environment.  Testing in a UML environment also
allows saving CI build artifacts, such as private keys, needed for
creating and loading public keys onto the trusted kernel keyrings.
These public keys may be used for code - file data and metadata -
signature verification.

I'd like to thank Roberto Sassu for the UML work and the various tests.
I'd also like to call out Petr Vorel's, Vitaly Chikunov's, and Stefan
Berger's contributions - advice, patches and code review.  And to thank
the community in general.

Please refer to the NEWS file for the short summary and the git history
for details of the ima-evm-utils v1.5 release.

--
Mimi