Re: [External] Re: [BUG] blacklist: Problem blacklisting hash (-13) during boot

Hi

On 2/25/23 22:42, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
Hi Mark,

I have flagged this to the FW team (LO-2105) to get their feedback
and see if we can get it addressed on our platforms.
Any progress from the FW team about this? I have a fresh-out-of-the-box
T14s with this issue, there's 33 duplicated hashes in dbx:

I've been looking at this and the FW team are claiming that it's not caused by duplicate entries in the dbx table, which is honestly a bit confusing.

We've been doing some more digging - but is there a possibility this is caused by something else? I was poking around at the kernel code but haven't got to the bottom of it yet.

Mark