User question / Policy file

My question here is related to preventing an off-line attack where one
simply removes the policy file.

I have successfully installed and enabled appraisal sufficiently for
experimenting with IMA.  In my environment, I am allowing the policy
file to be automatically loaded through systemd by placing the policy
file at /etc/ima/ima-policy.  This is good, but what happens if one
simply removes the policy file through an off-line attack?  Since the
policy file would not exist, measurement and appraisal would simply
never be enabled.  Are there other ways of baking the policy into the
system or protecting against this exposure.

Thanks

Ken