Question about the available tests for IMA apprise

Hello,

We are trying to extend the IMA apprise action. To prevent breaking the system, we want to collect existing apprise-related tests, but I find there are not many tests related in the LTP project.

As far as I am aware, only evm_overlay and kexec tests are testing with a policy that contains a apprise rule. But they do not test the file execution (exec/mmap/mproject syscalls with various args) we are focusing on.

I am wondering, are all available tests in the LTP? Also, I am looking for suggestions for testing apprise.

Thanks.

Fan