Re: IMA: Data included in the key measurement

On 11/25/19 10:14 AM, Mimi Zohar wrote:

Only the commands to validate the "key" measurement and extract the
certificate need to be included in the patch description.  You could
combine these two commands using "tee".  One would save the
certificate, while the other would calculate the template data hash.
  Providing the openssl command to display the saved certificate is
optional.

Mimi

Sure - I just wanted to provide more details in this mail to get feedback\comments on the measurement data included.

Will include only the info you've listed above when I send the patches.

thanks,
 -lakshmi