ima-evm-utils: git tagging for release

Mimi,

It seems that you are released v1.2 of ima-evm-utils. (I did not receive
any announcement on linux-integrity.) I noticed that you are not using
annotated tags for release versions.

I suggest you use annotated tags (possible even signed) for release
versions. (You will need to delete existing v1.2 local tag if you are
going to retag it with annotated tag.)

man git-tag:

  "Annotated tags are meant for release while lightweight tags are meant
  for private or temporary object labels. For this reason, some git
  commands for naming objects (like git describe) will ignore
  lightweight tags by default."

Thanks,