TPM2_RC_TESTING and tpm_transmit_cmd

Would it make sense to filter out TPM2_RC_TESTING when reporting an error
in tpm_transmit_cmd, or possibly spitting out a follow on message in
the selftest code that the tpm is still testing?

Had a bz opened here because someone had the error message in their logs,
and I can see how it would be confusing. We have the intermittent selftest
patch already so it should be functioning, but just wondering if not
printing out that error message would make sense.

Regards,
Jerry